DENTAL EMERGENCY – OPEN DAILY ALSO DURING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
Working hours: Monday – Sunday 8:00 am – 10:00 pm
Information and bookings: +48 32 241 01 77 or +48 508 169 997.
ul. Franciszka Karpińskiego 3
What ailments should I report with?
- In case of a sudden toothache – pain can be caused by many factors. Often the patient is unable to determine the cause himself,
- In case of edema – the swelling occurs in a situation of inflammation in the mouth, most often caused by a complication after treatment,
- In the dental filling falls out – a tooth without filling is more vulnerable to bacterial attack, which may result in the need for root canal treatment. When the patient bites food with a damaged tooth, the wall of tooth may break,
- In case of a broken tooth – do not try to paste the broken part on your own. Keep it until you visit a dentist’s office, keeping it in a dry box,
- In case of broken prosthesis – do not fix dentures with home methods! Adhesives available on the market are toxic, so poisoning could occur. In addition, you can damage the prosthesis and make it impossible for the technician to repair it.